The Church of the Holy Trinity is a Greek Orthodox church in Brighton, part of the English city of Brighton and Hove. Built in 1838 in Carlton Hill, it was an Anglican church for most of its life: dedicated to St John the Evangelist. After some uncertainty about its future, it was sold to Brighton’s Greek Orthodox community in 1985 and has been used as their permanent place of worship since then.
Carlton Hill, Brighton BN2 0GW
Andrea Archontidis: 07855359898
Pater Germanos: 07920177505